Bonesaw

Bonesaw

Friday, December 31, 2010

A 3.5hr swim/bike/run day with a sighting of a star to finish off the year!

Well...I'm tired. Haha.

Year in review (sort of)
First HM (1:59:31), first HIM (5:58:06), first Marathon (4:25:36)...lots of firsts..Med school...stuff..I was happy with my season and am excited that my IMLP training plan has officially started and is going well so far. 7 more months!

Finished off the year with a 16.3km run, 3000m swim and a 1 hr 25km easy recovery ride. On my run I was coming back along the boardwalk in Kaanapali and I saw JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT! Haha. I actually just saw her in Runner's World this month about her 3:09 marathon finish! So cool!

Need to head to bed early today to wake up tomorrow morning at 3AM!! AH!! BIKING DOWN HALEAKALA VOLCANO!! WOOP WOOP! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment